We hope you will have a wonderful time with us here at Fitzleroi Barn. To help you with your plans for the day, here are a few frequently asked questions, if there is anything else we can help you with please do give us a call on – 01798 865128 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Key Information –
- Parking – We have ample parking. You will be advised on arrival where to park by a member of our team. Cars may be left overnight but we ask that you please collect them by midday the following day.
- Nearest Station – The nearest station is Pulborough, which is on the London Victioria mainline. It is 7 minutes drive from the Barn.
- Confetti – We allow dried natural flower petals as confetti. Please refrain from using paper and foil confetti both inside and outside the Barn and please no confetti cannons.
- Smoking – There is a no – smoking policy within the buildings at Fitzleroi Barn. Smoking is permitted outside and in the courtyard area where ashtrays are provided.
- Ball Games – Ball games are not permitted within the Barns, Courtyard or carpark areas. Please ensure that all children are being kept safe and supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- The End of the Night – Fitzleroi Barn sits in a rural location. It is essential that transport for guests to leave at the end of the evening is organized in advance. We recommend booking your taxi to arrive between 11.30 –11.45pm as Fitzleroi Barn closes at Midnight. Please help us to maintain our excellent relations with our neighbours by ensuring that you leave quietly, courteously and promptly.
Taxi Company Numbers –
MJ Cars – 01903 745414
Tri Cars – 01798 875779
Petworth Private Hire – 01798 867041 – 07971 082 333
Mac’s Private Hire – 01403 701842
First Choice – 01403 271271
Alan Sutton Private Hire – 01798 888083
Rother Valley Private Hire – 07799 888 480